Alida Zamboni, RN, MS
With more than 34 years of experience as a nurse and healthcare leader with an emphasis in emergency medicine and healthcare education, Alida has helped organizations reach their goals in service and operational excellence. Her passion for patient-centered care and leadership development has assisted our partners in achieving their goals. As an account leader with Studer Group, Alida has worked with large Academic Medical Centers, multi-facility health systems, medical practices, and rural hospitals.
Prior to joining Studer Group, Alida was vice president of nursing and education for The Sullivan Group, a company that specialized in emergency medicine risk management. In this position, Alida was responsible for providing nursing oversight into electronic medical systems and providing emergency nurses with educational credit for taking emergency medicine online courses. Prior to The Sullivan Group, Alida was a director of both emergency services and clinical education for Provena Mercy Center in Aurora, IL. She also served in the role of co-champion for their engagement with Studer Group. For 15 years, Alida managed the Advocate Good Samaritan EMS System in Downers Grove, IL. Early in her nursing career, Alida was a consultant for United Airlines teaching the emergency module for flight attendants.
- Increased web-based curriculum by 62 percent
- Grew ED volume from 28,000 to 46,000 visits
- Achieved inpatient satisfaction over the 82nd percentile
- Achieved employee satisfaction at the 95th percentile
- Achieved physician satisfaction at the 96th percentile
- Increased EMS volume by ten percent
- Three-time partner achievement of “Firestarter of the Month” award from Studer Group
- Three-time Pillar award recipient in Studer Group
- Received the Flame Award in 2013, Studer Group’s highest honor
- Improvement of physician satisfaction results to over the 92nd percentile
- Reduction of employee turnover that resulted in a ROI over $4 million
Education and Certifications
- Masters of Science, Healthcare Services Administration, University of St. Francis
- Bachelor of Arts, Management and Education for Allied Health, National College of Education
- Associate of Applied Science, Nursing, Triton Junior College
- Emergency Nurses Association (ENA) Leadership Conference, "Risky Business: Raising the Bar on Patient Safety and Risk Reduction in the Emergency Department" and "The Top Ten List, Risk Reduction Strategies for the ED Nurse"
- Provena System Leadership Development Institute, "Rounding for Outcomes"
- Over her ten years of work with Studer Group, she has presented hundreds of presentations on Evidence-Based LeadershipSM tactics and behaviors.