Debbie Ritchie joined Studer Group in 2006 as Chief Operations Officer and stepped into the role of President in 2016. She is devoted to making healthcare better, evidenced by the dedication seen in her direct work with partner organizations, ensuring each has an excellent experience and achieves their desired outcomes. Under Debbie’s leadership, Studer Group, a Huron Solution, is modeling what it teaches by delivering high quality results to its partners with an internal focus on engagement and an emphasis on Mission, Vision, Values and Standards of Behavior. Throughout her more than twelve years as an executive leader at Studer Group, she has consistently offered executive-level coaching and built professional connections, further demonstrating her commitment to the success of the organizations Studer Group serves.
Debbie’s leadership and commitment to excellence has advanced Studer Group’s continuous process improvement journey and engagement results, illustrated by the company’s recognition as a 2010 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipient and a consistent 99th percentile performer in employee engagement. Debbie was also instrumental in the launch of Studer Group’s Net Promoter Score (NPS) survey that is deployed to each partner executive the company currently serves. Studer Group’s NPS score is consistently one of the top in the nation.
Debbie’s work experience is varied, including prior service as an elected official in the Florida House of Representatives where she served in leadership positions. She has a heart for mentoring and maximizing potential and considers personal connection to be the foundation of a strong mentoring relationship.
- Trusted advisor and speaker for leaders within the partner organizations Studer Group serves
- Speaker and faculty at Huron and Studer Group conferences and events
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Finance, Florida State University
- President Emeritus/Founder, IMPACT 100 Pensacola Bay Area
- Board Chair, Gulf Coast Kids House
- Modern Healthcare, October 2016, “Engagement is a core competency for healthcare”
- YJP CEO Healthcare Symposium
- Tennessee Center for Performance Excellence
- Massachusetts Hospital Association
- Chicago Health Executives Forum
- IMPACT Global Conference
- Florida Association of Court Clerks